Thursday, June 24, 2010

Natural remedy for blackheads?

For the most part I have clear skin, maybe one whitehead every here and there and it's never been a problem. I do however have blackheads, on and around my nose and some right beneath my lower lip. I was wondering if there were any natural alternatives out there for blackheads? I have heard of lemon juice, but wondered if there were more. Any suggestions?Natural remedy for blackheads?
You could try steaming your face on a regular basis and wiping them away, then applying toner. It's not going to remove them perma but it certainly helps and your pores should shrink over time.Natural remedy for blackheads?
I have the exact same thing! in the exact same places too! lol


what i found is really good is some neem scrub or cleanser, works great,, you can get it at most heath food shops %26amp; hippie shops, its really affective and fairly inexpensive,





hope i helped! =]
An ideal mask that extracts dirt and oil from clogged pores can be made by using powdered orange peel and yogurt, it should be applied and when dry scrub with circular motion and wash with warm water. It opens up the clogged pores that cause acne and blackheads. Check out http://usefulinfo-blackheads.blogspot.co鈥?/a> for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar