Saturday, June 26, 2010

At-Home Blackhead and White Head Remedies?

I have a formal coming up in 21 days, and I want to remove black heads, white heads, and tighten my pores. I have a moisturizer, so I don't need moisturizing tips.


Don't put anything exotic that is expensive or I can't get at a local grocery store, please.


Also, please not if any of these have worked for you! If I know they work, I'll be more likely to try it.At-Home Blackhead and White Head Remedies?
I use the neutrogena face cloths and it works wonders for me...especially on the nose and around the chin area where i get most of my blackheads..make sure you really scrub..At-Home Blackhead and White Head Remedies?
Some useful home remedies for blackheads that you can try:-





a)Wash your face using warm or cool water.I mean ';warm water';,not hot water.





b)Use sorbitol or glycerin soap such as neutrogena to wash your face twice a day because it is gentle in your skin.





c)When you want to make up,use hypo-allergenic brand.





d)Always remember to keep your pillow and also your towel clean.





e)Honey is not only good in taste but also good for blackheads.You can apply honey in affected area in your face as it is more safer than any creams available in the market.





f)Drink 8 glasses of water daily as it is good for your health.





g)Last but no the least is your daily eating habit.Eat healthy foods such as veggies,fruits,whole wheat foods and nuts and avoid oily foods.Fast foods and junk foods is a big no.





Hope these will do the tricks....


http://www.home-remedies-for-blackheads.blogspot.com/
get a cleanser with salycilic acid and you should also get a moisturizer with salycilic acid as well for better results. exfoliate 3X a week and make sure your moisturizer has spf. good luck, have fun at formal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar